Saturday 18 June 2011

My Beating Heart Set

A new one-of-a-kind set made with bought beads mixed with recycled beads and rose quartz nuggets.


The pendant is this beautiful metal heart...



This is a marble type bead that I found.  I'm not sure what it came off, but I've had it ages and could never find anything to do with it.  The other recycled beads are these milky glass round beads...


The rest of the necklace is comprised of these glass marbled rose beads...


The beads are wrapped in twisted antique silver knitted wire, which gives it a romantic feel.


The matching earrings are based on dreamcatchers.  Pink acrylic bicone beads are threaded on silver wire which is haphazardly wrapped and bent around square wire that I've made into oval hoops.  The earwires are nickel free.


From the wire, I've hung these white faceted glass hearts.


If you would like more information about this set, please feel free to email me at: kymberligee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment